01 High turnover
- Clear goals
- Emotional control
- Effective communication and conflict resolution skills
- Leadership Skills
04 Often, the first and primary contact with customers are people without interpersonal/emotional intelligence training, therefore :
- Struggle when conflicts are presented
- Take bad moods out on others
- Lack foresight to circumvent problems before they arise
- Have transactional mindsets
- Avoid going above and beyond for the good of the company because the “what’s in it for me” scarcity mindset is prominent
- Frequently blame others for issues
Provide Ongoing Multi-Disciplinary Personal Development and Performance Training
- That is proprietary and has decades of proven results to transform people into the best versions of themselves.
- That is comprehensive and instantly applicable combining the disciplines of:
- With proven success to transform people and cultures in our respective industries.
- Combining forces and bringing together our individual success creates a unique and powerful combination for even greater success to improve the industry standards and create tremendous impact and for every company and team that works with us.
- Offering access to evaluate and understand all of the dynamics within your company before implementing a program, to be tailored properly instead of “one size fits all” trainings that are far less effective.
Meet Michelle Voegelin
Michelle has been a specialist in high performance management for over 15 years in the hospitality industry.
Building many multi-million dollar companies to be successfully working at their peak performance around positive company culture.
She has also paralleled her time working with corporations leading their marketing teams to achieve higher levels of growth within their companies, expanding their branding models and creating avenues for improvement.
In the process of building her personal brand she branched into studying Emotional Intelligence and Neuroscience continuing to advance in this field.
Meet Jen Groover
Jen Groover has been tagged by SUCCESS MAGAZINE as a “One-Woman Brand,” a “Creativity and Innovation Guru” and a leading “Serial Entrepreneur” by Entrepreneur Magazine and ranked #8 by SAP in the Top 51 Influencers of Human Potential.
Jen Groover’s name has become synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship and transformation.
She is a UN delegate to the first ever Global Accelerator for the Global Entrepreneurs Council. She also made history at the NYSE, as a member of the first all-female group to ring the opening bell, made Forbes’ list of “50 Founders You Need to Follow on Twitter” and was nominated “TV Personality of The Year Award” in 2015